You need a treatment with the Fluidotherapy® Double Extremity Unit – the only name in dry heat therapy.
• So how does this work? Fluidotherapy is a dry thermal physical agent that transfers its energy (i.e. heat) to soft tissues by forced convection. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• What is forced convection? It is defined as the process of heat transfer through the forced movements of heated air and Cellex (made of natural cellulose) particles in the chamber, which together are circulated around the extremity being treated. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• So what is Fluidotherapy? It is defined as: “A modality of dry heat that uses a suspended air stream with the properties of a liquid. It simultaneously performs the functions of applied heat, massage, sensory stimulation, levitation and pressure oscillations”. “Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health”.
• Dry Heat Therapy relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
• Relief of local pain
• Management of minor pain and stiffness on non-rheumatoid arthritis
• Increase localized blood circulation
• Management of joint range of motion when combined with exercise
Examples of common applications
• Relief of local pain
• Tissue heating
• Sensory stimulation
• Increased blood flow
• Decreased ROM
• Other conditions where heat is appropriate
• Where cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area
• Where open wounds are present in the treatment area
• When patients are suspected of carrying serious infectious diseases
• Systemic infectious diseases where it is advisable to suppress heat or fevers
• Severe circulatory obstruction disorders (arterial, venous, or lymphatic)
Call Now at 751-8437 to get set up for fluidotherapy by going through your insurance.
Comments are closed.
I feel 100% better than when I arrived. Great Staff , Good program , Thanks for getting me back on track.
Extremely helpful in helping my recovery from my injury. They were able to provide a program that helped me progress as smooth and quick as possible.
Professional staff who are concerned about their patients. Also best program ever.
I started my physical therapy in a significant amount of pain. After a couple weeks I stopped taking pain medicine because I was experiencing so much relief from pain. The staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. Every visit was a positive experience.
My experience here was amazing! I had great service and a speedy recovery thanks to AthletePlus!
Excellent, Chris predicted 3 months of work and it was just at 3 months. I have great range of motion now in my shoulder. Chris and Rodney pushed me and the work paid off. Lindsi is always cheerful, helpful and sweet. x
My experience was very good and my physiotherapist was very informative. I am happy to come back here again after my knee surgery.
I felt that the people and atmosphere were very supportive and helpful. I appreciated the patience and humor of the therapists. I would recommend Athlete Plus looking to get healthy.
My experience was great! They are all very nice and very helpful, the workers here do a great job, and also make you feel very comfortable by building a relationship with their patients. They also strive to get you at the level you need to be at, and will give it their all to get you there. I would recommend everyone I know to go to Athlete Plus!
Very professional and kind people who answered each question I had throughout the Low Back Program