You need a treatment with the Fluidotherapy® Double Extremity Unit – the only name in dry heat therapy.
• So how does this work? Fluidotherapy is a dry thermal physical agent that transfers its energy (i.e. heat) to soft tissues by forced convection. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• What is forced convection? It is defined as the process of heat transfer through the forced movements of heated air and Cellex (made of natural cellulose) particles in the chamber, which together are circulated around the extremity being treated. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• So what is Fluidotherapy? It is defined as: “A modality of dry heat that uses a suspended air stream with the properties of a liquid. It simultaneously performs the functions of applied heat, massage, sensory stimulation, levitation and pressure oscillations”. “Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health”.
• Dry Heat Therapy relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
• Relief of local pain
• Management of minor pain and stiffness on non-rheumatoid arthritis
• Increase localized blood circulation
• Management of joint range of motion when combined with exercise
Examples of common applications
• Relief of local pain
• Tissue heating
• Sensory stimulation
• Increased blood flow
• Decreased ROM
• Other conditions where heat is appropriate
• Where cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area
• Where open wounds are present in the treatment area
• When patients are suspected of carrying serious infectious diseases
• Systemic infectious diseases where it is advisable to suppress heat or fevers
• Severe circulatory obstruction disorders (arterial, venous, or lymphatic)
Call Now at 751-8437 to get set up for fluidotherapy by going through your insurance.
Comments are closed.
Excellent…no problems….they worked with me on scheduling which was very important to me
Extremely helpful in helping my recovery from my injury. They were able to provide a program that helped me progress as smooth and quick as possible.
I felt that the people and atmosphere were very supportive and helpful. I appreciated the patience and humor of the therapists. I would recommend Athlete Plus looking to get healthy.
I almost didn’t come back after the first week of therapy because the pain was so bad but I’m so glad I did. My experience was so good with all of the therapy assistants. I felt they were very caring.
I’ve loved my experience here. The staff was MOST EXCELLENT. Buena and Rodney were mostly my helpers. Both were attentive, respectful, and professional. You have a staff that you should certainly be proud of. Thank you for helping me. I appreciate everything you’ve done to help get me back to my Life.
Very good experience with AthletePlus Everyone was great and would rate 10/10
Excellent therapist with great skills and very knowledgeable in the field. I would highly recommend him for therapy to patients of any age. I am now playing golf again without back pain.
great experience! Met some new friends and i got to learn so much from just watching you guys work. i’m a visual learner so yeah. i have helped some other people with knee injuries because i learned so much. maybe thats why i kept asking so many questions RODNEY!!!!
Great place for rehab. I will let everyone know who needs rehab to come out and see there great facility. Thanks a lot for all your help!!!!!!
It was amazing that I walked in with such pain and weakness that I thought I was going to be on disability and the next step was a wheelchair. After 18 weeks of work with the trainers, I feel that I have a new expectation that I can do anything.