You need a treatment with the Fluidotherapy® Double Extremity Unit – the only name in dry heat therapy.
• So how does this work? Fluidotherapy is a dry thermal physical agent that transfers its energy (i.e. heat) to soft tissues by forced convection. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• What is forced convection? It is defined as the process of heat transfer through the forced movements of heated air and Cellex (made of natural cellulose) particles in the chamber, which together are circulated around the extremity being treated. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• So what is Fluidotherapy? It is defined as: “A modality of dry heat that uses a suspended air stream with the properties of a liquid. It simultaneously performs the functions of applied heat, massage, sensory stimulation, levitation and pressure oscillations”. “Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health”.
• Dry Heat Therapy relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
• Relief of local pain
• Management of minor pain and stiffness on non-rheumatoid arthritis
• Increase localized blood circulation
• Management of joint range of motion when combined with exercise
Examples of common applications
• Relief of local pain
• Tissue heating
• Sensory stimulation
• Increased blood flow
• Decreased ROM
• Other conditions where heat is appropriate
• Where cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area
• Where open wounds are present in the treatment area
• When patients are suspected of carrying serious infectious diseases
• Systemic infectious diseases where it is advisable to suppress heat or fevers
• Severe circulatory obstruction disorders (arterial, venous, or lymphatic)
Call Now at 751-8437 to get set up for fluidotherapy by going through your insurance.
Comments are closed.
I almost didn’t come back after the first week of therapy because the pain was so bad but I’m so glad I did. My experience was so good with all of the therapy assistants. I felt they were very caring.
great experience! Met some new friends and i got to learn so much from just watching you guys work. i’m a visual learner so yeah. i have helped some other people with knee injuries because i learned so much. maybe thats why i kept asking so many questions RODNEY!!!!
It was really good, they help me recover faster then I thought. Definite 10/10. * Update: This patient recently set a school record in 400 m in track in 2016
My experience here was amazing! I had great service and a speedy recovery thanks to AthletePlus!
Great. Open late so I didn’t have to work a lot of work. Physical Therapist were easy to work with and very friendly.
I was a good experience at learning new abilities. It made me a lot stronger and I fell like it made a better athlete. In basketball a lot. I thought I was a lot of help for me.
Great experience. Always felt motivated to work my hardest and knew that the therapists were truly caring about my recovery.
Overall very pleased with the results of the rehab. All aspects exceeded my expectations although I had high doubts this would alleviate my pain.
Excellent therapist with great skills and very knowledgeable in the field. I would highly recommend him for therapy to patients of any age. I am now playing golf again without back pain.
Very enjoyable. Instruction was concise and focus on my injury was expertly addressed. Chris let me describe in detail my injury and built a program specific to treating my issue.