You need a treatment with the Fluidotherapy® Double Extremity Unit – the only name in dry heat therapy.
• So how does this work? Fluidotherapy is a dry thermal physical agent that transfers its energy (i.e. heat) to soft tissues by forced convection. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• What is forced convection? It is defined as the process of heat transfer through the forced movements of heated air and Cellex (made of natural cellulose) particles in the chamber, which together are circulated around the extremity being treated. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• So what is Fluidotherapy? It is defined as: “A modality of dry heat that uses a suspended air stream with the properties of a liquid. It simultaneously performs the functions of applied heat, massage, sensory stimulation, levitation and pressure oscillations”. “Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health”.
• Dry Heat Therapy relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
• Relief of local pain
• Management of minor pain and stiffness on non-rheumatoid arthritis
• Increase localized blood circulation
• Management of joint range of motion when combined with exercise
Examples of common applications
• Relief of local pain
• Tissue heating
• Sensory stimulation
• Increased blood flow
• Decreased ROM
• Other conditions where heat is appropriate
• Where cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area
• Where open wounds are present in the treatment area
• When patients are suspected of carrying serious infectious diseases
• Systemic infectious diseases where it is advisable to suppress heat or fevers
• Severe circulatory obstruction disorders (arterial, venous, or lymphatic)
Call Now at 751-8437 to get set up for fluidotherapy by going through your insurance.
Comments are closed.
My experience here was amazing! I had great service and a speedy recovery thanks to AthletePlus!
i connected with the staff. i had fun and I am glad i dont have to get surgery.
great experience! Met some new friends and i got to learn so much from just watching you guys work. i’m a visual learner so yeah. i have helped some other people with knee injuries because i learned so much. maybe thats why i kept asking so many questions RODNEY!!!!
My experience was very good and my physiotherapist was very informative. I am happy to come back here again after my knee surgery.
I feel 100% better than when I arrived. Great Staff , Good program , Thanks for getting me back on track.
Fantastic. I came in with back pain and what I would have thought was major back instability. I think my results have been more than I could have ever imagined. My back pain is usually a zero now and I am not afraid to get back to the things that I want to do. The staff is great. Every person gives you what you need, they can all answer any questions you may have. Would it be weird to say I am going to miss this place!
Excellent…no problems….they worked with me on scheduling which was very important to me
My experience at AthletePlus was very helpful in relieving my pain by increasing my strength and range of motion. Prior to receiving treatment, because of the pain, I was unable to sleep through the night. Now, I am able to resume normal sleep habits along with all other daily activities.
It was really good, they help me recover faster then I thought. Definite 10/10. * Update: This patient recently set a school record in 400 m in track in 2016
Excellent. I’ve been to three other physical therapy facilities over the years, this is by far the best in terms of the specialized equipment and level of custom and personal care. The results I’ve had have far surpassed what I achieved at the other physical therapy facilities. I would highly recommend to anyone! All of you have been wonderful, and I am grateful for the improvement I’ve shown! Office experience has improved dramatically since Alicia joined AtheletePlus. Give everyone bonuses! 🙂