You need a treatment with the Fluidotherapy® Double Extremity Unit – the only name in dry heat therapy.
• So how does this work? Fluidotherapy is a dry thermal physical agent that transfers its energy (i.e. heat) to soft tissues by forced convection. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• What is forced convection? It is defined as the process of heat transfer through the forced movements of heated air and Cellex (made of natural cellulose) particles in the chamber, which together are circulated around the extremity being treated. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• So what is Fluidotherapy? It is defined as: “A modality of dry heat that uses a suspended air stream with the properties of a liquid. It simultaneously performs the functions of applied heat, massage, sensory stimulation, levitation and pressure oscillations”. “Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health”.
• Dry Heat Therapy relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
• Relief of local pain
• Management of minor pain and stiffness on non-rheumatoid arthritis
• Increase localized blood circulation
• Management of joint range of motion when combined with exercise
Examples of common applications
• Relief of local pain
• Tissue heating
• Sensory stimulation
• Increased blood flow
• Decreased ROM
• Other conditions where heat is appropriate
• Where cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area
• Where open wounds are present in the treatment area
• When patients are suspected of carrying serious infectious diseases
• Systemic infectious diseases where it is advisable to suppress heat or fevers
• Severe circulatory obstruction disorders (arterial, venous, or lymphatic)
Call Now at 751-8437 to get set up for fluidotherapy by going through your insurance.
Comments are closed.
Very professional and kind people who answered each question I had throughout the Low Back Program
Very professional, kind people who answered each question I had throughout the program. The program was challenging, yet possible for someone with my injuries to complete. The E-Stim sessions seemed to help, also. I completed the exercises I was directed to do at home each day to strengthen my back.
I feel that I have gotten stronger and I have learned what me weak areas are. I also think that I have learned some things that I need to avoid.
The past couple of months I had been feeling a lot of pain in my rib area. When I started coming here, my pain almost went away with only two sessions. My experience here has been wonderful! The people working here are so nice and I cannot thank y’all enough.
I almost didn’t come back after the first week of therapy because the pain was so bad but I’m so glad I did. My experience was so good with all of the therapy assistants. I felt they were very caring.
My experience here was amazing! I had great service and a speedy recovery thanks to AthletePlus!
My experience was great! They are all very nice and very helpful, the workers here do a great job, and also make you feel very comfortable by building a relationship with their patients. They also strive to get you at the level you need to be at, and will give it their all to get you there. I would recommend everyone I know to go to Athlete Plus!
a nice place everyone is nice to you here. they care about you a lot they want you to get better.
My experience at AthletePlus was very helpful in relieving my pain by increasing my strength and range of motion. Prior to receiving treatment, because of the pain, I was unable to sleep through the night. Now, I am able to resume normal sleep habits along with all other daily activities.
“Thank you Chris and the AthletePlus team for all your help in getting my knee back to “normal”. I can use it again with ease and no pain”