You need a treatment with the Fluidotherapy® Double Extremity Unit – the only name in dry heat therapy.
• So how does this work? Fluidotherapy is a dry thermal physical agent that transfers its energy (i.e. heat) to soft tissues by forced convection. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• What is forced convection? It is defined as the process of heat transfer through the forced movements of heated air and Cellex (made of natural cellulose) particles in the chamber, which together are circulated around the extremity being treated. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• So what is Fluidotherapy? It is defined as: “A modality of dry heat that uses a suspended air stream with the properties of a liquid. It simultaneously performs the functions of applied heat, massage, sensory stimulation, levitation and pressure oscillations”. “Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health”.
• Dry Heat Therapy relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
• Relief of local pain
• Management of minor pain and stiffness on non-rheumatoid arthritis
• Increase localized blood circulation
• Management of joint range of motion when combined with exercise
Examples of common applications
• Relief of local pain
• Tissue heating
• Sensory stimulation
• Increased blood flow
• Decreased ROM
• Other conditions where heat is appropriate
• Where cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area
• Where open wounds are present in the treatment area
• When patients are suspected of carrying serious infectious diseases
• Systemic infectious diseases where it is advisable to suppress heat or fevers
• Severe circulatory obstruction disorders (arterial, venous, or lymphatic)
Call Now at 751-8437 to get set up for fluidotherapy by going through your insurance.
Comments are closed.
Great experience. Always felt motivated to work my hardest and knew that the therapists were truly caring about my recovery.
My experience was very good and my physiotherapist was very informative. I am happy to come back here again after my knee surgery.
Fantastic, I would recommend it to anyone and a nice friendly caring atmosphere. They will help you with what ever your needs are.
I am very pleased with my treatment here. Chris, Chad and Buena were very professional and knowledgeable about my injuries and were able to guide me through a process to help my recovery once I have surgery.
Exceptional will be my word. First thing that comes in my mind.
My experience here was amazing! I had great service and a speedy recovery thanks to AthletePlus!
It was a good experience and it really help me during the exercises. I was treated and helpful and I will come back.
Very professional, kind people who answered each question I had throughout the program. The program was challenging, yet possible for someone with my injuries to complete. The E-Stim sessions seemed to help, also. I completed the exercises I was directed to do at home each day to strengthen my back.
It was really good, they help me recover faster then I thought. Definite 10/10. * Update: This patient recently set a school record in 400 m in track in 2016
My experience at AthletePlus, was the best. They helped me be more flexible and a strengthening my hip.