You need a treatment with the Fluidotherapy® Double Extremity Unit – the only name in dry heat therapy.
• So how does this work? Fluidotherapy is a dry thermal physical agent that transfers its energy (i.e. heat) to soft tissues by forced convection. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• What is forced convection? It is defined as the process of heat transfer through the forced movements of heated air and Cellex (made of natural cellulose) particles in the chamber, which together are circulated around the extremity being treated. “Evidence-Based Guide to Therapeutic Physical Agents”.
• So what is Fluidotherapy? It is defined as: “A modality of dry heat that uses a suspended air stream with the properties of a liquid. It simultaneously performs the functions of applied heat, massage, sensory stimulation, levitation and pressure oscillations”. “Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Allied Health”.
• Dry Heat Therapy relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
• Relief of local pain
• Management of minor pain and stiffness on non-rheumatoid arthritis
• Increase localized blood circulation
• Management of joint range of motion when combined with exercise
Examples of common applications
• Relief of local pain
• Tissue heating
• Sensory stimulation
• Increased blood flow
• Decreased ROM
• Other conditions where heat is appropriate
• Where cancerous lesions are present in the treatment area
• Where open wounds are present in the treatment area
• When patients are suspected of carrying serious infectious diseases
• Systemic infectious diseases where it is advisable to suppress heat or fevers
• Severe circulatory obstruction disorders (arterial, venous, or lymphatic)
Call Now at 751-8437 to get set up for fluidotherapy by going through your insurance.
Comments are closed.
I felt that the people and atmosphere were very supportive and helpful. I appreciated the patience and humor of the therapists. I would recommend Athlete Plus looking to get healthy.
Excellent therapist with great skills and very knowledgeable in the field. I would highly recommend him for therapy to patients of any age. I am now playing golf again without back pain.
Great experience. Always felt motivated to work my hardest and knew that the therapists were truly caring about my recovery.
Exceptional will be my word. First thing that comes in my mind.
Excellent…no problems….they worked with me on scheduling which was very important to me
Excellent, Chris predicted 3 months of work and it was just at 3 months. I have great range of motion now in my shoulder. Chris and Rodney pushed me and the work paid off. Lindsi is always cheerful, helpful and sweet. x
they defiantly helped me get my knees back to where i wanted them and even make them stronger.
i have improveed a lot. All the exercises ans therapy did a lot of good. Every one here were so helpful and explained everything very well. Rate it 10/10.
I am very pleased with my treatment here. Chris, Chad and Buena were very professional and knowledgeable about my injuries and were able to guide me through a process to help my recovery once I have surgery.
Very good experience with AthletePlus Everyone was great and would rate 10/10