The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
Fred Ridgeway MMT
I was a good experience at learning new abilities. It made me a lot stronger and I fell like it made a better athlete. In basketball a lot. I thought I was a lot of help for me.
I was really pleased with the service at AthletePlus. The staff is professional and helpful. I felt comfortable asking any questions about the therapy and anything related to my injury. I felt at ease getting advice on how to adapt the routines so I could do them at home. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone.
i have improveed a lot. All the exercises ans therapy did a lot of good. Every one here were so helpful and explained everything very well. Rate it 10/10.
Very professional and kind people who answered each question I had throughout the Low Back Program
It was a good experience and it really help me during the exercises. I was treated and helpful and I will come back.
a nice place everyone is nice to you here. they care about you a lot they want you to get better.
Excellent…no problems….they worked with me on scheduling which was very important to me
Very helpful! It gave me the ability to return to my sport as soon as possible.
Exceptional will be my word. First thing that comes in my mind.
I felt that the people and atmosphere were very supportive and helpful. I appreciated the patience and humor of the therapists. I would recommend Athlete Plus looking to get healthy.