The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
Fred Ridgeway MMT
It was amazing that I walked in with such pain and weakness that I thought I was going to be on disability and the next step was a wheelchair. After 18 weeks of work with the trainers, I feel that I have a new expectation that I can do anything.
I was a good experience at learning new abilities. It made me a lot stronger and I fell like it made a better athlete. In basketball a lot. I thought I was a lot of help for me.
Very helpful, they gradually increased my exercises to accomplish my goal of having no pain and greater strength. It was a much better experience than I anticipated, this was my first experience with physical therapy.
I felt that the people and atmosphere were very supportive and helpful. I appreciated the patience and humor of the therapists. I would recommend Athlete Plus looking to get healthy.
Very professional and kind people who answered each question I had throughout the Low Back Program
great experience! Met some new friends and i got to learn so much from just watching you guys work. i’m a visual learner so yeah. i have helped some other people with knee injuries because i learned so much. maybe thats why i kept asking so many questions RODNEY!!!!
My experience at AthletePlus, was the best. They helped me be more flexible and a strengthening my hip.
My experience here was amazing! I had great service and a speedy recovery thanks to AthletePlus!
Fantastic, I would recommend it to anyone and a nice friendly caring atmosphere. They will help you with what ever your needs are.
“Thank you Chris and the AthletePlus team for all your help in getting my knee back to “normal”. I can use it again with ease and no pain”