The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
What Insurance do we accept? Hover over the word “insurance”.
Fred Ridgeway MMT
Very helpful! It gave me the ability to return to my sport as soon as possible.
The past couple of months I had been feeling a lot of pain in my rib area. When I started coming here, my pain almost went away with only two sessions. My experience here has been wonderful! The people working here are so nice and I cannot thank y’all enough.
Very good experience with AthletePlus Everyone was great and would rate 10/10
great experience! Met some new friends and i got to learn so much from just watching you guys work. i’m a visual learner so yeah. i have helped some other people with knee injuries because i learned so much. maybe thats why i kept asking so many questions RODNEY!!!!
I felt that the people and atmosphere were very supportive and helpful. I appreciated the patience and humor of the therapists. I would recommend Athlete Plus looking to get healthy.
I’ve loved my experience here. The staff was MOST EXCELLENT. Buena and Rodney were mostly my helpers. Both were attentive, respectful, and professional. You have a staff that you should certainly be proud of. Thank you for helping me. I appreciate everything you’ve done to help get me back to my Life.
Fantastic, I would recommend it to anyone and a nice friendly caring atmosphere. They will help you with what ever your needs are.
I started my physical therapy in a significant amount of pain. After a couple weeks I stopped taking pain medicine because I was experiencing so much relief from pain. The staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. Every visit was a positive experience.
Extremely helpful in helping my recovery from my injury. They were able to provide a program that helped me progress as smooth and quick as possible.
Very professional, kind people who answered each question I had throughout the program. The program was challenging, yet possible for someone with my injuries to complete. The E-Stim sessions seemed to help, also. I completed the exercises I was directed to do at home each day to strengthen my back.