The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
What Insurance do we accept? Hover over the word “insurance”.
Fred Ridgeway MMT
Great experience. Always felt motivated to work my hardest and knew that the therapists were truly caring about my recovery.
Overall a very positive experience. The staff has been very professional and have provided me with not just therapy, but a method to continue my work outside the center. All the exercises provided have been such that they can be integrated into my normal workout routine. This should allow me to work on any problems on my own in the future. I have been very pleased with the progress I made and with the program.
Great place for rehab. I will let everyone know who needs rehab to come out and see there great facility. Thanks a lot for all your help!!!!!!
Very professional and kind people who answered each question I had throughout the Low Back Program
Very helpful! It gave me the ability to return to my sport as soon as possible.
Very professional, kind people who answered each question I had throughout the program. The program was challenging, yet possible for someone with my injuries to complete. The E-Stim sessions seemed to help, also. I completed the exercises I was directed to do at home each day to strengthen my back.
Exceptional will be my word. First thing that comes in my mind.
It was amazing that I walked in with such pain and weakness that I thought I was going to be on disability and the next step was a wheelchair. After 18 weeks of work with the trainers, I feel that I have a new expectation that I can do anything.
Professional staff who are concerned about their patients. Also best program ever.
I feel 100% better than when I arrived. Great Staff , Good program , Thanks for getting me back on track.