The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
Fred Ridgeway MMT
I’ve loved my experience here. The staff was MOST EXCELLENT. Buena and Rodney were mostly my helpers. Both were attentive, respectful, and professional. You have a staff that you should certainly be proud of. Thank you for helping me. I appreciate everything you’ve done to help get me back to my Life.
My experience at AthletePlus, was the best. They helped me be more flexible and a strengthening my hip.
Overall a very positive experience. The staff has been very professional and have provided me with not just therapy, but a method to continue my work outside the center. All the exercises provided have been such that they can be integrated into my normal workout routine. This should allow me to work on any problems on my own in the future. I have been very pleased with the progress I made and with the program.
I feel 100% better than when I arrived. Great Staff , Good program , Thanks for getting me back on track.
The past couple of months I had been feeling a lot of pain in my rib area. When I started coming here, my pain almost went away with only two sessions. My experience here has been wonderful! The people working here are so nice and I cannot thank y’all enough.
they defiantly helped me get my knees back to where i wanted them and even make them stronger.
I almost didn’t come back after the first week of therapy because the pain was so bad but I’m so glad I did. My experience was so good with all of the therapy assistants. I felt they were very caring.
“I appreciated the professional and knowledgeable way in which the injury treatment was handled. I would not hesitate to offer this resource to others with similar needs regarding treatment for athletic injuries.” Triathlete and former cross country coach treated for low back pain and hamstring strain
Professional staff who are concerned about their patients. Also best program ever.
Very helpful, they gradually increased my exercises to accomplish my goal of having no pain and greater strength. It was a much better experience than I anticipated, this was my first experience with physical therapy.