The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
Fred Ridgeway MMT
Professional staff who are concerned about their patients. Also best program ever.
Exceptional will be my word. First thing that comes in my mind.
My experience at AthletePlus, was the best. They helped me be more flexible and a strengthening my hip.
My experience at AthletePlus was very helpful in relieving my pain by increasing my strength and range of motion. Prior to receiving treatment, because of the pain, I was unable to sleep through the night. Now, I am able to resume normal sleep habits along with all other daily activities.
it was good. everyone was very nice and helped me a lot with my ankles. thinks guys, I am feeling great!
Very helpful, they gradually increased my exercises to accomplish my goal of having no pain and greater strength. It was a much better experience than I anticipated, this was my first experience with physical therapy.
Great experience. Always felt motivated to work my hardest and knew that the therapists were truly caring about my recovery.
It was a good experience and it really help me during the exercises. I was treated and helpful and I will come back.
I feel 100% better than when I arrived. Great Staff , Good program , Thanks for getting me back on track.
Great. Open late so I didn’t have to work a lot of work. Physical Therapist were easy to work with and very friendly.