The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
I feel 100% better than when I arrived. Great Staff , Good program , Thanks for getting me back on track.
Extremely helpful in helping my recovery from my injury. They were able to provide a program that helped me progress as smooth and quick as possible.
Very helpful! It gave me the ability to return to my sport as soon as possible.
My experience was great! They are all very nice and very helpful, the workers here do a great job, and also make you feel very comfortable by building a relationship with their patients. They also strive to get you at the level you need to be at, and will give it their all to get you there. I would recommend everyone I know to go to Athlete Plus!
a nice place everyone is nice to you here. they care about you a lot they want you to get better.
It was a good experience and it really help me during the exercises. I was treated and helpful and I will come back.
I almost didn’t come back after the first week of therapy because the pain was so bad but I’m so glad I did. My experience was so good with all of the therapy assistants. I felt they were very caring.
My experience at AthletePlus, was the best. They helped me be more flexible and a strengthening my hip.
My experience here was amazing! I had great service and a speedy recovery thanks to AthletePlus!
It was amazing that I walked in with such pain and weakness that I thought I was going to be on disability and the next step was a wheelchair. After 18 weeks of work with the trainers, I feel that I have a new expectation that I can do anything.