The health and safety of patients and employees is important to us. In our efforts to stay well informed, we continue to review recommendations and precautions shared by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the Arkansas Department of Health. We are carefully monitoring the situation.
All facilities are scheduled to be OPEN during regular operating hours at this time.
Springdale Clinic – OPEN (No known Presumptive Positive or Confirmed Positive Cases)
We are currently screening everyone who enters any of our buildings. We are limiting the number of people allowed inside each facility.
Patients who meet the following criteria should NOT be treated by Physical Therapists at this time:
• Have returned from international travel or from hotspots within the U.S. within the last 14 days;
• Have a fever of 100.4°F or greater (practices should use a digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
• Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
• Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
• Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 or above);
Protective equipment and hygiene measures
• All practitioners and staff must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each patient encounter.
• All practitioners and staff must wear face masks. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
• Wear gloves for any contact with patients. Change gloves after each patient.
• Require patients to wear cloth face coverings or a face mask while in the office.
• Discuss safety protocols with patients as appointments are made, including the need to wear a face covering at the visit. Advise that if they become ill prior to the visit, they need to postpone the visit.
• Reduce patient and staff contact with paperwork; encourage electronic registration before arrival
Anyone who has visited AthletePlus who learns they have been exposed to Coronavirus or is symptomatic should notify us by using the Chat Box or Email Us form on this page.
Everyday preventive measures, shared by the CDC, which can prevent the spread of respiratory diseases include:
Excellent. I’ve been to three other physical therapy facilities over the years, this is by far the best in terms of the specialized equipment and level of custom and personal care. The results I’ve had have far surpassed what I achieved at the other physical therapy facilities. I would highly recommend to anyone! All of you have been wonderful, and I am grateful for the improvement I’ve shown! Office experience has improved dramatically since Alicia joined AtheletePlus. Give everyone bonuses! … Read more
Fantastic, I would recommend it to anyone and a nice friendly caring atmosphere. They will help you with what ever your needs are.
My experience was great! They are all very nice and very helpful, the workers here do a great job, and also make you feel very comfortable by building a relationship with their patients. They also strive to get you at the level you need to be at, and will give it their all to get you there. I would recommend everyone I know to go to Athlete Plus!
It was really good, they help me recover faster then I thought. Definite 10/10. * Update: This patient recently set a school record in 400 m in track in 2016
i have improveed a lot. All the exercises ans therapy did a lot of good. Every one here were so helpful and explained everything very well. Rate it 10/10.
Very professional, kind people who answered each question I had throughout the program. The program was challenging, yet possible for someone with my injuries to complete. The E-Stim sessions seemed to help, also. I completed the exercises I was directed to do at home each day to strengthen my back.
Excellent therapist with great skills and very knowledgeable in the field. I would highly recommend him for therapy to patients of any age. I am now playing golf again without back pain.
I am very pleased with my treatment here. Chris, Chad and Buena were very professional and knowledgeable about my injuries and were able to guide me through a process to help my recovery once I have surgery.
I was really pleased with the service at AthletePlus. The staff is professional and helpful. I felt comfortable asking any questions about the therapy and anything related to my injury. I felt at ease getting advice on how to adapt the routines so I could do them at home. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone.
Exceptional will be my word. First thing that comes in my mind.